Friday, June 15, 2007

Obama Girl

My Decree must already be taking effect, as I just got word from a good friend of the Administration (nice work Stu) about a new pro-Obama campaign sweeping the US. I appreciate that not only have you heeded my proclamation and knocked off for the day mate, but you’re keeping AFP readers out on the cutting edge.

It seems someone has a crush on my man Barack Obama. She’s calling herself ‘Obama Girl’ and is getting a reasonable amount of airplay, if her blog is anything to go by. While Barack is happily married, I’m sure he’s very flattered – and there’s no such thing as bad publicity. Enjoy the video and thanks again Stu.

1 comment:

Stuart Batman said...

Happy to help out the campaign. Especially if there's a film clip like that in support of your candidacy one day.